Support young artists by supporting our Big Give Christmas Challenege campaign. From Tue 28 Nov—Tue 5 Dec we are raising money to support our programme of activities developing and empowering the future generation of dance artists and choreographer.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW
Or help us shout a little louder by signing up to our Thunderclap!
ONE DONATION , TWICE THE IMPACT
We need your donation to support our programme of activities developing and empowering the future generation of artists. Everything you pledge will unlock match funding to double your donation in support of our:
- Next Choreography course - our yearlong course for 14 -24 year olds keen to learn about choreographic processes used across artistic disciplines.
- Next Choreography festival - a day of live performance, visual art, film and participatory events by our Next Choreography participants and other artists.
- Young Artists’ Feedback Forums - a platform for emerging artists to share their work in-progress with an audience. See new work, listen and discuss with the artists and fellow audience members.
- Young Artists’ Choreography Labs - a weekly workshop lead by a young artist exploring cutting-edge choreographic practice
- Skills development workshops
- Mentoring for young artists - your support will be allow us to help specific needs of artists to help them develop their practice and ambitions.
"Next Choreography helped me really understand how different aspects of my life can help me be creative" - Next Choreography participant
Click here to donate now or for more information please contact email@example.com or call us on 0207 0919 650.